What we are looking for:
A dynamic Client Development Director (CDD) who will be responsible for developing successful partnerships with leading organizations committed to improving the customer experience through our novel behavioral analytics technology. The CDD is responsible for creating strategic account plans, and managing and successfully executing against sales campaigns, coordinating internal resources necessary for a successful sale, and generating new leads for the sales pipeline. In addition, the CDD shares responsibility with the Client Success team to ensure that our clients achieve highly successful outcomes in measuring and improving their customer and employee engagement, thereby improving their sales and reducing both customer and agent churn.
Cogito is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company helping leading organizations better engage customers and improve employee performance through behavioral analytics. At Cogito, you will be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people that are proud of the difference our technology makes.
What you get to do everyday:
- Lead sales campaigns from qualification, relationship building, discovery, solution creation and presentation through deal closure
- Work with both internal functions and strategic consulting partners to develop and execute successful sales campaigns
- Quantify business impact, and selling the value proposition to the multiple stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with executive leaders
- Identify and qualify new accounts and engagement opportunities
- Provide market feedback to advance our products.
What you bring to the role:
- Passion for applying novel technology to help the 3.5 Million customer service agents employed in the US improve their skills and engagement in their workplace, and enjoy disrupting the legacy ‘voice of the customer’ call quality monitoring, and agent workforce management sector
- Sales or business development experience selling into customer service / customer experience environments
- Start-up experience and attitude; ability to adapt quickly to change and to collaborate across multiple functions/departments
- Strong presentation skills – be comfortable with demonstrating novel technology
- Quantitative and analytical approach to problem-solving
- 40-50% travel
- MBA (preferably from top tier school).
- Create, sell and deliver solutions that have major societal impact
- Work in a dynamic, creative, and team-oriented environment in the heart of downtown Boston
- Gain valuable experience at a high-growth company that values talent and is devoted to excellence
- Participate in the company’s success through stock options
- Health and dental insurance, 401(k) and other employee benefits.
Please email cover letter and resume or CV: email@example.com
Subject: Client Development Director
Cogito is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.