Romulus Capital, one of the fastest-growing venture capital firms in the world, is seeking a VP of Marketing and Communications to grow the Romulus brand, manage internal communications and support portfolio companies on an ongoing basis. The person hired for this role will work daily to elevate the Romulus profile, manage media relationships and think creatively to reach the right people and companies.
The person hired for this role will report directly to Romulus’ founder/managing partner.
- Amplify company milestones and successes via earned media, social media and content creation
- Day-to-day maintenance of Romulus social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin; content creation and upkeep of website
- Build and manage an editorial content calendar to increase site visits and engagement
- Track, measure, and analyze social media metrics; create weekly marketing & communications reports
- Manage ongoing press relationships, including key introductions and a steady cadence of coverage for both Romulus and portfolio companies
- Investor communications including creating and sending monthly newsletter, quarterly reports, etc.
- Plan and execute events including annual Summit, entrepreneur dinners, etc.
Qualifications of an ideal candidate:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (blog posts, press releases, etc.)
- General knowledge of and genuine interest in the tech landscape including key players and industry trends
- Strong relationships with tech and business press at top tier publications
- Experience with SEO/SEM, search algorithms and basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Should have an outgoing nature and enjoy having conversations with entrepreneurs and wider Romulus network
- Ability and eagerness to both see big picture strategy and execute smaller tasks
- Exceptional work ethic and be able to work independently
- Some experience at a tech startup preferred
- Bachelors degree or above, 4+ years of experience preferred
Please reach out to Krishna at email@example.com.